Saturday, February 25, 2012

What Makes My Blog Interesting!

The fact that a teenage girl at age 17 in Korea, is writing a blog post on her own blog that is non related to celebrity stuff makes my blog interesting. Now, be sure to notice the word "Korea". I mean what kid my age has time to write a blog post in Korea anyways? They are all so busy either studying for hagwon tests, going to hagwons, doing hagwon HW, attending hagwon study sessions or simply surfing the internet. But here I am, Angela Kwon not only sitting on a table but actually writing something quite educational. (Or is it..?)
      Away from the point that my blog is written by a teenage Korean girl, hate to break it up to you but there is actually nothing that makes my blog really interesting. I know, I know...I am being too truthful. However! Indeed, if we chose to change the meaning of interesting to "not boring" we can sort this whole problem out.
So, basically, what I'm trying to say is that, my blog will probably be not that interesting enough for someone to actually stop the TV show or comic book they are watching to read my blog posts.(though I'm still hoping that there will be someone brave enough to do that) But at least I have the guts to tell you this. I bet at this very moment, some kids out there from my class are actually writing for this assignment (to write about what makes my blog interesting) stuff like "My blog is interesting because it is trendy, new and interesting because it is so interesting and new" and they'll never know that, that post will be viewed by him/her for the first and last time. They actually might be convinced that their blog is actually interesting! *Yikes (Am I being too cruel. I mean, just because my blog isn't that interesting doesn't mean some others won't be either).
Ok....So with the new definition of interesting to "not boring" my blog is interesting because it contains the life of a teenage girl in Korea, and come on....what could be more interesting than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment